Last weekend I flew to UT for a trip to Lagoon with my sisters and their families. Actually, they were extremely generous in paying for this trip so I didn't miss out on the fun. I am very grateful because it sure was fun! It was a quick trip, so for all of you in UT that I did not contact... I am sorry. In on Sat night and out on Mon didn't leave much time for visiting.
Lagoon was a blast. I have found my new favorite water ride. Don't know the name of it, but it was fast, dark, and wicked fun. Which reminds me, Wicked the ride was also wicked fun. It was just great to be with my sisters and the kids (and Ri, of course). I love the picture above because it is the reason for the whole trip... so these cousins can have moments like this.
Here are a few more of my favorite pics from the trip.
The best picture I have of Ni. He was loving his Aunt J and the train ride that took us around Lake Lagoon and past some interesting (sickly?) animals. Yes, he is only 5 months old. Yes, he is rather big. But we like big babies. No, we looooove big babies. You should see the size of his head.Na was old enough to ride several kiddie rides by himself and he seemed to really love them. Bumper cars, airplanes, race cars, and boats. What more could a boy dream of? He even found time to hit on the ladies with his sweet green ride here...... :-)
I actually really love the picture below even though it is a bit blurry. I just happened to get Ma perfectly with his "yeah dude" sign as he went wizzing by me. I love the bright colors.
After many hours of fun, the heavens opened and the rain poured. A "close-the-hatch-on-the-ark-Noah" kind of rain. Wow. We were trapped in Lagoon for quite some time. But then the rain slowed and I was talked into riding a couple roller coasters in the cold wind & rain. Half way around the second coaster with raindrops pelting my face like small, sharp daggers cutting my flesh I realized that, perhaps, I have outgrown the excitement of roller coasters in the rain. I think I may leave that to the teenagers from now on. But I couldn't resist taking a picture of Da to show just how wet we were. A memorable day.
I just had to include two of my favorite pictures from July. Clearly Ni loves snuggling with his Uncle D. He doesn't realize, yet, that when he turns 2 years old, Uncle D will torment him with a ponytail like he gave his older brother, Na.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
LAGOON!!!
Posted by Becky Jean at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH how fun! I know i miss my nephews and neices. Of course they have kids of their own now, but i still remember them as those cute little babies.
Remind me not to let uncle D do my hair, although it might not be much worse than what I usually do. Cute pictures.
Roller coasters are starting to do me wrong the older I get. I will not admit defeat and I still go. Glad you had fun. I need to talk because I don't know what you are up to.
That looks like a fun weekend!! Are you still in San Diego? Maybe we need to get together!! Take care!
It looks like you packed a whole lota fun into a short time. Thats my girl. Welcome back. I love the picture of D,N and M in bed. Ain't family the best and the hair do kills me. too funny!!
Post a Comment