Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's OVER!...... so happy.

I finished my exams!!  And I am getting better from the strep and the amoxicillin.  Life is pretty good today.  Now I just need a shower and some sleep.  ;-)  The next step for the MA is to have an oral defense of these exams where they get to ask questions, clarifications, rip me apart, whatever.  I have a chance to explain, articulate, and add things I may have missed.  I think I will really need to do well in the defense in order to make up for the sub-par papers I just wrote.  So I guess it's not over just yet... the oral defense is Tuesday, 29th at 3:30.  But for today, I feel relieved.  Thanks for everyone's support.  It meant so much to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Good luck on the oral defense. -Em

Anonymous said...

Oh, yah, I tagged you. See my blog. Sorry, but it might be interesting. -Em

Pyatt said...

Congratulations!!! You are going to be so happy to be finished!! Hey when are we doing a girls night out with Melissa????? We could meet in Vegas...we seem to do better that way! :) Take care!

Jamie