Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Racing Day.....

I spent the weekend with my sis and new nephews, so we watched a lot of Backyardigans.  Gotta say, I really love that show.  Race Around the World was one of the episodes and the song goes something like, "It's racing day, it's racing day, it's not picture tracing day.  It's racing day, it's racing day, it's not sausage casing day.  It's..... etc. etc."  So this morning I woke up singing to myself "It's racing day, it's racing day, it's not exam failing day.  It's racing day, it's racing day, it's not self-effacing day.  It's racing day, it's racing day, it's not procrastination day."  Needless to say, today is my oral defense for the comp exams where the professors ask me detailed questions about what I did and did not include in my papers.  This is the final step to graduation.  I will update tomorrow on how it turns out.  But, for now, "It's racing day, it's racing day, it's not waste time on the computer day."  ;-)

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

We cannot get enough of your wit. Hope all goes well.

Melissa said...

YOUR FUNNY!!!