Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here We Go......

*UPDATE* It is now Thursday, 1pm.  I am freaking out a little.  But I am also hungry, so I have showered and am venturing out to obtain lunch.  I will probably break until after GH and then head up to the library for the night (although, not another all-nighter).  As for the progress, I have outlined two of the three and made notecards for the parts of the books I want to use.  I think I will try to actually write these two before even starting on the outline of the third.... I need to feel a sense of accomplishment so that I believe I can actually do this in the time left. So, how quickly can I write 18-20 pages?  Well, that is a good question.  Stay tuned.............

Okay, the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here.  Well, at least the moment I've been waiting for.  I start my comp exams today.  I picked up 3 questions (from 3 fields of study and, consequently, 3 different professors over the past 3 years) and I have 3 days to write about 30 pages.  If I actually pass, I think 3 will be become my new lucky number!  
I don't want to rewrite the questions here, but one has to do with globalization/neoliberalism, one is on Palestinian/Jewish/Arab nationalism, and the last is about International law/human rights issues.  I am starting today with outlines and books that I want to use and then tomorrow start writing.  I turn them all in Friday at 3pm.  I hope to be very, very happy at 3:01pm.  
I'll update tomorrow on my progress.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you lost me already. Was that Arabic? -Em

Organized Chaos said...

I can't even imagine. I am sure you will do wonderful and give us a call when you are all done.