Okay, so I have been cracking up over this pie chart for about a week. My brother is the one who found it and now I am stuck with that song in my head! Anyway, I found other ones like it that are even funnier, but the images don't seem to get bigger than the size of a pea. So this is the only one I am able to share....... enjoy.
Now for the sad part. I caught one of my students cheating. At first, I was all about the tough talk with her, but today I discovered who she actually is and my tone softened significantly. We still failed her for the class and have to report it to the university, but I was much nicer when I told her than what I had planned on. I don't feel bad - because she's still a cheater (let's not get crazy) - but I don't want to tar and feather her in front of the class anymore. I know.... I'm really nice. :-)
My weekend in OC/San Fran was good. I saw a few of the students I recruited for Franklin years ago and they are fantastic. It was great to hear them talk about how much they loved the school, how it changed their lives, what they are doing now, etc. etc. Made me feel good. I am off to Portland/Seattle this weekend. I will write again after I get home. One of these days I will talk a little politics.... I know y'all will love that!!
3 comments:
Hey
Look at all this stuff you do. Even a pie chart. You have come a long way baby.
Jess
Becky: I think that I have figured out how to leave comments. We'll see if this works.
julie
yeah!W34X
(The last part was from Nate)
Post a Comment