Thursday, February 28, 2008

chillin' with my dog this week


So, I made it through my Arabic presentation... although I wasn't feel too great and it was pretty bad.  Oh well.  I don't have any other classes this week, so I am at my mom's house hanging out with the dog.  I was glad to be here yesterday when I found out that I owe the school - SDSU - a very significant amount of money.  Due to a dumb mistake on my part (something typical of my brother, but very unusual for me), I now have a hefty bill to pay.  I didn't actually cry, but I did spend a lot of time mentally freaking out and talking with mom.  So, that's fun.......

Other than that, I am grading exams, reading, playing a little guitar hero.  I have to be in Orange County on Saturday and San Francisco on Sunday.  I'll update after I get home.

3 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Hey

So what kind of money. Like a car payment or the actual car.
\
Jess

Anonymous said...

This Blog is a very entertaining idea to me. Afterall, I am oddly interested in "things about nothing." Good luck! I'll be checking-in frequently since I never see you in person!

Heather

Melissa said...

That dog is sooo dang cute. Good luck with the money thing. You are always welcome to come over and eat mac and cheese with us!