Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Happy Tuesday to everyone!  I am finally updating my blog.  I have spent the past 2 weekends in Portland/Seattle doing work for Franklin again.  I absolutely loved the hotel in Seattle, so I took pictures of the hallway and my door.  How appropriate to have a picture of a woman holding a globe on my door!?!?  I loved it... and they had the most comfortable robe I have EVER worn!  If I had an extra $125........


While I was in Portland, my brother, his girlfriend, and his best friend flew up to visit some of their friends and to check out Portland State University.  So I have included a few pictures from our campus tour (my bro is the one in the middle with the Drew Carey glasses).  What you don't see is me.... all bundled up because it is crazy freezing!!  I know some of you in colder climates are laughing right now, but for us it was really, really, really cold.  But the campus was nice - it's very urban so there is no real quad area and the buildings are kind of scattered around several downtown blocks.  I don't know if they will end up at PSU, but I think it was good to get an idea of what other schools are like.  

So now I am back home and back at school.  I have exactly 1 week until my Arabic proficiency exam and 5 weeks until my MA comp exams.  You can definitely say I'm feeling the pressure.  But, I have always been a procrastinator so I know that I do some of my finest work under intense pressure.  Not that I plan to wait until week 4 to start my reading, but I feel confident that I will actually finish!  That will be a great feeling.  

1 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Love the new updated blog. Lovely pictures. I have to say that we sure miss you around here.

Jess