Today is the end of 2 full weeks with Julie and the boys. I am exhausted. But I have enjoyed the boys more this trip than any other. I think because it was pure summer fun with no stress of holidays or parties or anything. Yesterday I literally spent 1/2 hour spraying water on Nathaniel from the backyard hose. I will admit, however, that my enjoyment didn't always transfer over to the adult members of my family. ;-) I wanted to post a few of my favorite pics of the boys. Hope everyone is having a great summer!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Nephews
Posted by Becky Jean at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have talked to you but what cute little nephews you have there.
Oh they are so big. What a lovely blog you have.
Okay--I'm back...my life was a little crazy there for awhile. Has Melissa left yet or is there still time to get together? By the way...those nephews of yours are sure cute!
Post a Comment