They say confession is good for the soul, so there are a few secrets that I feel I need to share..... 1- I have a new addiction to the Madonna/Justin Timberlake song '4 Minutes'. I know - JT? - but it is awesome. 2- sometimes I cheat at online scrabble. 3- I may have quoted lyrics from a Poison song in one of my comp exams (who said metal bands had no value?) 4- I am addicted to Iced Chai... it's my new diet coke (don't judge me). 5- I am brushing up on all the words to Ice Ice Baby just for fun. 6- I really want to be skinny, but I really don't want to stop eating. 7- I am almost as excited to have figured out how to add music to my blog as I am to graduate! 8- I watch a lot of TV and that doesn't make me less of a person. 9- I realized that, in being the one in charge of planning my high school reunion, I really do like being boss lady. :-)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
confessions.....
So there you have it. A few of my confessions. I do, in fact, feel much better. Life is great right now because I am in that place where I don't have to worry about school anymore and I don't feel the need to worry about a job yet - not until after graduation. So I feel light and airy. I think I will go watch TV (and probably eat something).
Posted by Becky Jean at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds dreamy!! Enjoy it! I talked to Jenica last night!! She was wishing we all lived close together. She sounds good. She said she talked to Theresa briefly but she didn't go into much detail...enjoy the tele and a treat...and I'm going to savor the silence of naptime!:)
Post a Comment