Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New nephew!!

Good morning!  This is a very early blog for me because I am on my way to LA to see my new nephew!!!  Julie started having contractions late afternoon/early evening so they went to the hospital and he was born April Fool's Day at 10:32 pm.  His first name is Nicolas - they are still thinking of the middle name.  I will post pictures as soon as I can.  The birth was actually quite good for Julie.... everything started happening so naturally and so soon that they tried a vaginal birth and it went well.  Crazy.  I talked with her last night and she sounded great.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Give Julie and the fam my love.
Emily

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Organized Chaos said...

I am so glad that everything went well. Give Julie and the new baby a big hug from the dekock family.