Following the example of a friend, I will share with you a few things that have made me gut laugh lately:
1 - looking through old pictures, particularly the loop trip to Paula's in AZ for Halloween. That could be the funnest trip EVER, but only because I didn't go to Vegas.
2 - the Irish commentator for Euro 2008. He makes every play soooo much more exciting.
3 - when my dog hauls butt across the yard chasing after the birds.
4 - I said "tower/shub" the other day when discussing bathroom upgrades and it made me laugh so hard I snorted. Apparently I crack myself up.
5 - when my mom totally burns my brother and, better still, burns his best friend. Hilarious!
6 - Last Comic Standing. Okay, they are funny to me mostly. Some are just lame.
7 - when my nephew does his "crazy eyes" on command.
8 - my bank account. (Although this involves much more nervous laughing than anything else)
3 comments:
Love that post...I can't believe Melissa is headed to Texas...when do you get back again? We need to plan our get together!
Ha! Ha! -Em
Oh Miss. Becky you ar eso funny. Clever clover!
Post a Comment